Organize Your Dashboard with Folders
Folders are a great way to organize your Snapshots, A/B tests, and Edits within your Crazy Egg dashboard. Placing your data into Folders can add an additional layer of organization to all of your various files and tests.
Note: Folders can only organize Snapshots, A/B Tests, and Edits in one domain at a time. You will not be able to use folders to organize cross-domain files.
Organize Your Snapshots: Create a Folder
In the example below, we'll look at how to organize Snapshots into two different Folders.
1. If you only have one domain being tracked on your Crazy Egg account, navigate to your Snapshots Dashboard, and start by clicking on the All Folders drop-down right above your Snapshot titles.
If you have more than one domain being tracked on your Crazy Egg account, the All Folders menu will remain grayed out until you select a domain.
Once you have selected a domain, proceed to step 2.
2. Choose Create New Folder then name it whatever you'd like.
Organize Your Snapshots: Move Snapshots in Folders
1) Start by selecting the Snapshots you'd like to move, then click on the Snapshot actions drop-down and select the Destination Folder.
2) Once you've selected a destination folder, you will see a notification on your dashboard verifying the Snapshots have been moved.
3) Selecting the desired folder from the All Folders drop-down will show only the Snapshots organized under this folder.
Deleting a Folder
When deleting a Folder, a dialog box will open to confirm that you want to delete the folder. If there are Snapshots, A/B Tests, or Edits in a folder when you choose to delete it, those will be deleted as well. It is recommended to remove any Snapshots before deleting a folder since deleting cannot be undone.