Refresh Your Snapshot After a Website Update
Snapshot images are captured when the Snapshot is created or on the scheduled date/time. Changes to your page are not automatically picked up by Snapshots. When a change is made to your page, you can refresh your snapshot to capture a new screenshot while keeping all the existing visit, click, and scroll data.
2. Click on " Refresh snapshot image" from the drop-down list.
3. A message window will appear letting you know the action is underway and may take several hours to complete. You should check back in 12 to 24 hours.
- Refreshing a snapshot will replace the current screenshot with a new screenshot, the previous screenshot is not available once a snapshot has been refreshed.
- While the refresh typically does not take long - depending on the time of day it could take up to 24 hours. If the screenshot has not refreshed after 24 hours please contact support.
- Refreshing snapshot image is best for minor changes to a page. If you have made major changes, or want to be able to compare or keep the existing image with data, then you should create a new snapshot by selecting "duplicate this snapshot".