Wix Installation Guide
Wix is a tool where you can build a stunning, professional website. Connecting Crazy Egg with Wix is quick, easy, and it doesn't require any coding.
Before You Begin - Important Note:
To integrate Crazy Egg with Wix, You’ll need access to Marketing Integrations which is a feature available to Wix customers who have a Premium site with a connected domain.
To connect Crazy Egg with Wix, follow these steps:
- Log into your Wix account.
- Once you are logged into Wix, go to Marketing Tools > Marketing Integrations.
- Scroll down until you see Crazy Egg and click on Go For It.
- In the next window, click on the Connect Crazy Egg button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Copy and paste your account number into the field that appears.
Click on Save.
- (Optional) You can also check to see if you've connected Crazy Egg to your Wix account correctly. Because you are using Wix's Marketing Integrations, Wix and Crazy Egg have automatically installed the tracking script onto your site. Once Crazy Egg has detected that the tracking code is on your site, the Check Installation tool will show a notice that looks like this:
Tracking Script - All tests passed! means that you have successfully connected Crazy Egg to your Wix site.
In other words, Crazy Egg and Wix have done a bit of magic in the background by placing installing the tracking script automatically for you.
That's it, you're all set!
Create Your First Snapshot
What should I do next? Start creating Snapshots so you can see what visitors are exploring on your website and what areas could use some improvement. Check out our Crazy Egg 101: 4 Steps to a High Converting Website guide for more inspiration.