Squarespace Installation Guide
- Squarespace makes it unbelievably easy to install the Crazy Egg tracking script using their Code Injection method.
- Log into your Squarespace account and open your admin panel.
- Click on Settings > Advanced > Code Injection.
- Go to Crazy Egg, copy the Crazy Egg tracking script that can be found here.
- Paste the tracking code into the Header text box.
- Click on Save.
Wait a moment and you can start to use Crazy Egg.
(Optional) You can also check to see if you've installed Crazy Egg correctly.
Once Crazy Egg has detected that the tracking script is on your site, the Check Installation tool will show a notice that looks like this:
"Tracking Script - All tests passed!" means that you have successfully installed Crazy Egg on your Squarespace website.
Tada, you're all set!
Create Your First Snapshot
What should I do next? Start creating Snapshots so you can see what visitors are exploring on your website and what areas could use some improvement.
Check out our Crazy Egg 101: 4 Steps to a High Converting Website guide for more inspiration.