Drupal 8 Installation Guide
Drupal is a flexible and highly scalable web content management platform. If you are using Drupal 7, click here to learn how to connect Drupal 7 and Crazy Egg.
To integrate Drupal 8 and Crazy Egg, follow these steps:
- Go to your Drupal administration page. Click on Extend > Install new module.
- Copy and paste this URL, https://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/crazyegg-8.x-1.1.tar.gz into the Install from a URL text field. Click on Install.
- Click on Extend. Find Crazy Egg and make sure you have it checked. Click on Install.
- Go to Administration > Configuration > System > Crazy Egg.
- Copy and paste your Account Number into the Crazy Egg Account ID input field.
- Click on Save configuration.
You can also check to see if you've installed Crazy Egg correctly. Once Crazy Egg has detected that the tracking code is on your site, the Check Installation tool will show a notice that looks like this:
Wait a few minutes and you can start to use Crazy Egg.
"Tracking Script - All tests passed!" means that you have successfully installed Crazy Egg on your website.
That's it, you're all done!
Create Your First Snapshot
What should I do next? Start creating Snapshots so you can see what visitors are exploring on your website and what areas could use some improvement. Check out our Crazy Egg 101: 4 Steps to a High Converting Website guide for more inspiration.