Adobe Tag Manager Installation
Using Adobe Tag Manager - here's how you get started.
1. Add a new Tag in your Adobe DTM dashboard, then click Go to Rules when the popup appears. Select the Page Load Rules section in the left navbar and then click on the Create New Rule button.
2. Name your Rule, then open up the Conditions section. Make sure the rule is set for the bottom of the page, and then add criteria for Path (underneath URL in the Criteria drop-down). Set your rule to include a Regular Expression for all pages by flipping the red switch to the right (after which it will turn green) and typing ".*" in the text box (see below).
4. After naming the tag, copy and paste your Crazy Egg Tag into the black text editor. Make sure to REMOVE the <script> and </script> tags at the beginning and end of your code and then save the tag.
5. After saving, you will see your Crazy Egg Tag like below. Save your rule with the blue button at the bottom.
6. When finished, select your new rule for your Crazy Egg Tag and then activate it.