Shopify Installation Guide
For Crazy Egg to track data on your Shopify store, you'll need to install the Crazy Egg app from the Shopify App Store. The Crazy Egg app allows you to connect a single Shopify store to your Crazy Egg account. The plug-in will automatically install the tracking code on all pages of your Shopify store.
How to Connect Shopify
To connect your Shopify store to Crazy Egg, follow these steps:
- Go to https://integrations.crazyegg.com/login
Enter your shop domain to log in. Click on Install.
- Click on Create a new account if you do not have an existing Crazy Egg account. (If you already have a Crazy Egg account, click on Connect Existing account.
- Review the setup information, and click Install app.
- Click Connect the existing account. If you don't have a Crazy Egg account, click Create a new account. After you verify your account information, you'll be prompted to create a secure password to activate your new account.
How to Disconnect Shopify
To disconnect your Shopify store, you'll need to remove the site from Crazy Egg and also remove the app from Shopify. When you disconnect a Shopify store from Crazy Egg, you'll no longer track any data. To see the data again, you'll need to reconnect the store.
To remove your Shopify store from Crazy Egg, follow these steps.
- Click Install the tracking script.
- Click Shopify.
- Click on Disconnect.
To fully uninstall Crazy Egg from Shopify, you'll also need to remove the app from your Shopify account. Check out Shopify's guide on How to Uninstall an App.
Can I track data on the checkout process of my Shopify store?
This means that we cannot load our script on those pages and we can't collect any data from the checkout process.