How to Filter User Recordings
The Filters feature allows you to find recordings so you can save time.
Applying a Filter
1. In the Recordings dashboard, click Filters (located just under the playlists).
2. Click on Add Condition.
3. Choose the condition. Filters can be set by a number of different conditions. Some of the more popular ones are duration, page visited, campaign, user variable to name a few.
Note: You can nest conditions to refine your search results further by adding more conditions.
4. Click Apply filters at the bottom of the filters panel.
5. To remove the filter click the x beside the filter name and this will return you to your full list of Recordings.
Saving a Filter
When you create a filter and use it frequently, you can save it for future use.
1. Create your filter (following the steps above)
2. Click on Save.
3. Name your filter. Your filter will appear in Saved Filters where only you can see them. You may have up to 10 saved filters.
Deleting a Saved Filter
To delete a saved filter — hover over the name of the saved filter, click on the pencil icon at the very right. Then, click on Delete filter.
Wildcards and Filters
The Referrer and Visited Page conditions are able to accept Wildcard patterns within the text field provided.
For example the pattern: /products/*/review
would match paths such as: