To install Crazy Egg in WordPress follow these steps.
1. Start by logging into your WordPress account and navigating to your dashboard.
2. Click on "Plugin" along the left hand side. In the submenu that appears click on "Add New". Type 'crazyegg' in the keyword search field (top right hand corner) and hit enter. Once you have done the search, results will show below. Locate Crazyegg Heatmap Tracking. Click "Install Now".
3. Click on "Activate Plugin".
4. Along the left hand side menu, locate "Settings" and click on "Crazyegg Heatmap Tracking" under the submenu. Place the Crazy Egg account number you have in the Account Number field. Click "Save".
6. Congratulations. You have now installed Crazy Egg on your WordPress website.