2. From the drop down list select "Duplicate this snapshot".
3. A new window will appear asking you to create a unique name for your snapshot. This will allow you to tell it apart from your original snapshot on your dashboard. Note: If you choose not to rename your snapshot the word COPY will be automatically added to the end of the snapshot name. Click "Save" when finished.
4. You will be returned to your dashboard where your duplicate snapshot will now have a status of pending. It will take a few hours before the status changes to running.
Note worthy mentions:
- You can only have one active snapshot per page/device. If you duplicate a 'running' snapshot, the existing snapshot status will change to 'completed'. Your duplicate snapshot will become the active snapshot for the page.
- Duplicating a snapshot is only available for snapshots added through the dashboard. Snapshots added using Page Camera will not have this option.