Exporting a Report from the Dashboard
1. Choose the snapshot you want to export and click on the gear symbol to the far right hand side.
2. Select "Export this snapshot".
3. A new window will appear. Select the reports you would like to export. Enter an email address to receive an email with a link or simply click on the "Export" button. In this example, we have chosen not to email the report.
4. Be sure to give the system some time. When the export is ready, look for a number to appear beside Export in the blue menu. Click on Export.
5. A new window will appear with a link. Click on this link and it will start to download a zip file to your downloaded files folder.
Note worthy mentions ...
1. For security reasons, you will only have a few hours where the link in the email is active. Once it has expired, you will have to export the reports again.
(1) Select the snapshots by placing a checkmark in the box to the left of the titles.
(2) Click on the "Snapshot Actions" button to reveal a list.
(3) Click on "Export these snapshots".
4. To export reports while viewing the results of one of your snapshots, click on the ellipsis (…) menu located in the top right hand corner and then click export.