Adding a new Snapshot is simple. There are no domain limitations, you simply add a snapshot for a page you'd like to track. The tracking script is the same for all Snapshots regardless of the domain. It is important to note that Snapshots only track a single page. If you want to track multiple pages on your site, you will have to create a snapshot for each page.
1. Click on the "Add New
" button in the top right hand corner of your dashboard. Click on "Snapshot
" from the drop down list.
2. A new window will appear. Type (or copy and paste) your URL into the field. Click "Next
3. In the next window, your URL will appear at the top. Enter a name for your snapshot in the "Snapshot Name
4. Choose which device you would like your Snapshot (page screenshot) to be taken from. For example if you choose the desktop image, under 'Screenshot Device' (the first one), your snapshot will capture the screenshot of your page as viewed on a desktop. To choose a tablet or mobile device select one of the other two. In the 'Track Traffic From' you can choose either the same device type as you did for the screenshot or select a combination of the different devices. Click on the "Next
5. A new widow will appear letting you know about the duration of your snapshot. You can edit either the start or end, or stick to the default settings. Click on the "Next
6. Note that the status of your Snapshot will first appear as "Pending
". It will remain in this status until our server has had the opportunity to go out to your website page, capture a screenshot and process the information. Once this is complete, your snapshot status will change to "Running
" and information will be collected as visitors to this page occur.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback is important to us.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated!