Here's how to install Crazy Egg onto your Wix website:
1. Sign into your Wix account. Go to your Site Manager.
2. Click on Tracking & Analytics > + New Tool. Select Custom from the dropdown menu.
3. Log into your Crazy Egg account. Click on Install Crazy Egg. Choose the manual install option. Copy the tracking script to your clipboard.
4. Go back to Wix. You should see Add a New tool. Paste the Crazy Egg tracking script into the Paste the code snippet here: field.
5. Enter a name for your custom code. Select which pages to add your code to, and where the code should be placed in your site (we recommend that you place the code in the Head).
6. Click Apply.
Wait a few minutes and you can start to use Crazy Egg.
(Optional) You can also check to see if you've installed Crazy Egg correctly. Once Crazy Egg has detected that the tracking code is on your site, the Check Installation tool will show a notice that looks like this:
"Tracking Script - All tests passed!" means that you have successfully installed Crazy Egg onto your Wix site.
That's it, you're all set!
What should I do next? You're can start creating Snapshots so you can see where people click and don't click on your website.