Magento is a flexible E-Commerce platform that gives tools to help online sellers run and grow their businesses.
If you are using Magento 2, click here to learn how to set up Crazy Egg and Magento 2.
To set up Crazy Egg and your Magento 1 site, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Magento account, and open your admin panel.
- Click on System > Configuration.
- In the panel on the left, under General, click on Design.
- Click to expand the HTML Head section.
- In the Miscellaneous Scripts field, paste the Crazy Egg tracking script.
- Click on the Save Config button.
Wait a few minutes and you can start to use Crazy Egg.
You can also check to see if you've installed Crazy Egg correctly. Once Crazy Egg has detected that the tracking script is on your site, the Check Installation tool will show a notice that looks like this:
"Tracking Script - All tests passed!" means that you have successfully installed Crazy Egg onto your website.
That's it, you're all done!
What should I do next? You're can start creating Snapshots so you can see where people click and don't click on your website.