Drupal is a flexible and highly scalable web content management platform. If you are using Drupal 8, click here to learn how to connect Drupal 8 and Crazy Egg.
To connect Crazy Egg and Drupal 7, follow these steps:
- Go to the Crazy Egg Drupal module. This is what it looks like:
- Download the module. Since you using Drupal 7, click on tar.gz (8.56 KB) or 7.x-1.0 > Download tar.gz.
- Go to your Drupal administration page. Click on Modules > + Install new module.
- Upload the Crazy Egg Drupal module that you downloaded from Step 2. Then, click on Install.
- Click on Administration pages > Modules. Find Crazy Egg and make sure it is checked. Click on Save configuration.
- Click on Configuration > Crazy Egg.
- Copy and paste your Account Number into the Crazy Egg Account ID input field.
- Click on Save configuration.
Wait a few minutes and you can start to use Crazy Egg.
You can also check to see if you've installed Crazy Egg correctly. Once Crazy Egg has detected that the tracking code is on your site, the Check Installation tool will show a notice that looks like this:
That's it, you're all set!