Drupal is a flexible and highly scalable web content management platform. If you are using Drupal 7, click here to learn how to connect Drupal 7 and Crazy Egg.
To integrate Drupal 8 and Crazy Egg, follow these steps:
- Go to the Crazy Egg Drupal module. This is what it looks like:
- Download the module. Since you using Drupal 8, click on tar.gz (9.19 KB) or 8.x-1.0 > Download tar.gz.
- Go to your Drupal administration page. Click on Extend > Install new module.
- Upload the Crazy Egg Drupal module that you downloaded from Step 2. Then, click on Install.
- Click on Extend. Find Crazy Egg and make sure you have it checked. Click on Install.
- Go to Administration > Configuration > System > Crazy Egg.
- Copy and paste your Account Number into the Crazy Egg Account ID input field.
- Click on Save configuration.
Wait a few minutes and you can start to use Crazy Egg.
You can also check to see if you've installed Crazy Egg correctly. Once Crazy Egg has detected that the tracking code is on your site, the Check Installation tool will show a notice that looks like this:
That's it, you're all set!
You're can start creating Snapshots and reviewing the results so you can see where people click and don't click on your website.