We created a WordPress plugin for easy installation on WordPress sites. To install Crazy Egg plugin for WordPress, follow these steps:
Start by logging into your WordPress account and navigating to your dashboard.
- Click on "Plugin" along the left hand side. In the submenu that appears click on "Add New". Type 'crazyegg' in the keyword search field (top right hand corner in red) and hit enter. Locate the Crazyegg plugin. Click "Install Now".
- Click on "Activate" to activate the plugin.
- Click "Settings" under the Crazy Egg Plugin.
- Locate "Crazy Egg" from the menu on the left, and place the Crazy Egg tracking script from your account in the "Your Tracking Script" field.
- Click "Save Changes".
- Congratulations. You have now installed Crazy Egg on your WordPress website.